happy easter here’s a chocolate version of the cross our lord was tortured and killed on
half of me is like ‘lets get a billion tattoos and wear killer heels and sharp eyeliner and red lipstick and leather jackets and dye my hair super bright colors’
and the other half is ‘lets wear pastel dresses and cardigans and ballet flats and play ukulele and wear cute jewelry’
and i think that pretty much sums up my entire existence
“Women are more likely to be attracted to personality and men are more likely to be attracted to physical appearance.”
Woah maybe that’s because we teach women to see men as people and we teach men to see women as objects.
"I wonder how biology can explain the physical pain you feel in your chest when all you want to do is be with someone."-
Dan Howell (via corruptional)
That’s what psychology is for!
i’m sorry, but do you know where i live?
Everything is available in my country.
sorry you were saying
2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.
by Kate Bailey
buying a pink switchblade so i can knife all the dumb bitches in style